Materials: Tungsten, Wood
Can be personalized
Made to Order
Tennessee whiskey barrel wood and abalone seashell inlay tungsten ring wedding band handcrafted in Brentwood, TN.
The ring is made of a tungsten carbide ring shell, whiskey barrel wood, and abalone seashell. Tungsten carbide is highly scratch resistance second only to diamond. The wood and seashell have gone thru multiple steps of sealants for a shiny and waterproof finish.
- Size 5 to 7.5 are 6mm wide.
- Size 8 to 15 are 8mm wide
- Ring thickness is approx. 2.3mm.
- Tungsten carbide shell is brushed for a classic look.
WOOD/SEASHELL/ANTLER (PATTERN & COLOR):
There won't be any two rings exactly the same as each other. Each ring is unique because the wood, antler, seashell are naturally collected. We can't control or guarantee the pattern or colors of those parts of the ring. Some parts of the antler, wood, seashell might have darker or lighter color and spots than the other parts. Some parts of the antler can be just creamy white with very little pattern and some parts will have lighter or darker pattern. Please know that the range of pattern and color is what make this ring special.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATION ABOUT TUNGSTEN CARBIDE RINGS:
- Avoid chemicals such as acetone, acid, bleach, etc. Other chemicals that can damage the resin sealant coat should also be avoided.
- Tungsten Carbide is a very hard substance (8-9) on the Mohs Scale vs Diamond (10) highest.
- Resin coat and the inlay materials are not as hard as tungsten carbide.
- Tungsten Carbide rings are almost care-free due to the hardness and very highly scratch resistance.
- Tungsten Carbide is Hypoallergenic.
- Tungsten Carbide is brittle and can be cracked or shattered under some circumstances (drop on hard floor, accidentally hit the ring with something). All tungsten rings on the market are brittle, even one that cost over a thousand dollars. The ring can be replaced (within 1 year from purchase) for 35% of original purchase if damaged, shattered, broken regardless of how it happens.
- Color Plated Tungsten Rings do get scratched easier than natural non-plated rings. Although they are still a lot more durable compared to other metal rings including precious metals.
- We use a professional grade ring mandrel and digital caliber to measure the ring before shipping out.
- Please get your finger sized by 2-3 different jewelers for COMFORT FIT rings before ordering.
Warning: String, zip tie, internet print out methods are not accurate!!!
SIZE EXCHANGE POLICIES:
- We understand jewelers can sometimes make mistake and size you incorrectly.
- We offer size exchange within 30 days for a flat fee of $25 plus shipping.