The Steady Eddie
Can be personalized
Made to Order
Tungsten Wedding Band with Hammered Effects. Tungsten carbide wedding ring is very popular because of its hardness and highly scratch resistance. It lasts a long time with virtually maintenance free. It is brittle and can be cracked or shattered with medically removal devise in case of emergency (such as finger injury, swollen, etc.)
- Size 5 to 7.5 available in 6mm
- Size 8 to 14 available in 8mm
- Tungsten Carbide Ring
- Comfort Fit
CARE INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATION ABOUT TUNGSTEN CARBIDE RINGS:
- Tungsten Carbide is a very hard substance (8-9) on the Mohs Scale vs Diamond (10) highest.
- Tungsten Carbide rings are almost care-free due to the hardness and very highly scratch resistance.
- Tungsten Carbide is Hypoallergenic.
- Tungsten Carbide is brittle and can be cracked or shattered under some circumstances (drop on hard floor, accidentally hit the ring with something). All tungsten rings on the market are brittle, even one that cost over a thousand dollars. The ring can be replaced (within 1 year from purchase) for 35% of original purchase if damaged, shattered, broken regardless of how it happens.
- Color Plated Tungsten Rings do get scratched easier than natural non-plated rings. Although they are still a lot more durable compared to other metal rings including precious metals.
- We use a professional grade ring mandrel and digital caliber to measure the ring before shipping out.
- Please get your finger sized by 2-3 different jewelers for COMFORT FIT rings before ordering.