Can be personalized
Made to Order
Tungsten Wedding Band with abalone seashell inlay. The edge is a stepped octagon design that is unique. This is one-of-a-kind design that is nearly impossible to find anywhere else. Tungsten ring is a good choice as a wedding band for men because of its hardness and scratch resistance properties.
- Size 5 to 10 are 6mm wide.
- Size 8 to 14 are 8mm wide
- Ring thickness is approx. 2.3mm.
- The edge both sides are Octagon shape, the center is inlay with abalone seashell.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATION ABOUT TUNGSTEN CARBIDE RINGS:
- Avoid chemicals such as acetone, acid, bleach, etc. Other chemicals that can damage the resin sealant coat should also be avoided.
- Tungsten Carbide is a very hard substance (8-9) on the Mohs Scale vs Diamond (10) highest.
- Resin coat and the inlay materials are not as hard as tungsten carbide.
- Tungsten Carbide rings are almost care-free due to the hardness and very highly scratch resistance.
- Tungsten Carbide is Hypoallergenic.
- Tungsten Carbide is brittle and can be cracked or shattered under some circumstances (drop on hard floor, accidentally hit the ring with something). All tungsten rings on the market are brittle, even one that cost over a thousand dollars. The ring can be replaced (within 1 year from purchase) for 35% of original purchase if damaged, shattered, broken regardless of how it happens.
- Color Plated Tungsten Rings do get scratched easier than natural non-plated rings. Although they are still a lot more durable compared to other metal rings including precious metals.
- We use a professional grade ring mandrel and digital caliber to measure the ring before shipping out.
- Please get your finger sized by 2-3 different jewelers for COMFORT FIT rings before ordering.
Warning: String, zip tie, internet print out methods are not accurate!!!