Materials: Tungsten, Wood
Can be personalized
Made to Order
Hammered Tungsten Wedding Band for Men. The ring is ion-plated black with deer antler and whiskey barrel wood inlays. Tungsten is known for its hardness and scratch resistance. It's perfect for wearing every day, with minimal care required.
- Size 5 to 7.5 are 6mm wide.
- Size 8 to 15 are 8mm wide.
- Ring thickness is approx. 2.3mm.
- Tungsten carbide shell is brushed for a classic look.
WOOD/SEA SHELL/ANTLER (PATTERN & COLOR):
There won't be any two rings exactly the same as each other. Each ring is unique because the wood, antler, and seashell were naturally collected. We can't control or guarantee the pattern or colors of those parts of the ring. Some parts of the antler, wood, or sea shell might have darker or lighter colors and spots than the other parts. Some parts of the antler can be just creamy white with very little pattern, and some parts will have a lighter or darker pattern. Please know that the range of pattern and color is what makes this ring special.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATION ABOUT TUNGSTEN CARBIDE RINGS:
- Avoid chemicals such as acetone, acid, bleach, etc. Other chemicals that can damage the resin sealant coat should also be avoided.
- Tungsten Carbide is a very hard substance (8–9) on the Mohs scale, compared to diamond (10) at the highest.
- Resin coat and the inlay materials are not as hard as tungsten carbide.
- Tungsten Carbide rings are almost care-free due to their hardness and very high scratch resistance.
- Tungsten Carbide is Hypoallergenic.
- Tungsten Carbide is brittle and can be cracked or shattered under some circumstances (drop on a hard floor, accidentally hit the ring with something). All tungsten rings on the market are brittle, even the ones that cost over a thousand dollars. The ring can be replaced (within 1 year from purchase) for 35% of the original purchase if damaged, shattered, or broken, regardless of how it happens.
- Color Plated Tungsten Rings do get scratched easier than natural, non-plated rings. Although they are still a lot more durable compared to other metal rings, including precious metals.
- We use a professional-grade ring mandrel and digital caliber to measure the ring before shipping it out.
- Please get your finger sized by 2-3 different jewelers for COMFORT-FIT rings before ordering.
Warning: String, zip tie, and internet print-out methods are not accurate!