Do you ship all over the world?
Yes, we are delighted to tell you that we ship these rings anywhere in the world for FREE!
How long does it take for my ring to ship?
Depending on the order type we typically ship out a ring order within approximately 7-14 business days of order placement. The actual shipping period will vary depending on which Materials and shipping method fits your order best
What company do you use for shipping?
We primarily ship our rings through USPS, but we also work with FedEx and UPS as well. Depending on the shipping option selected upon placing an order, your Twisted ring will be delivered by one of these three carriers.
100% satisfaction guarantee
For a 100% satisfaction guarantee, a claim must be made to Twistedbands10@gmail.com within 7 days of the ring being delivered. Customer will be responsible for return shipping, but there will be No Guarantee Fee! Keep in mind size issues are not valid for refund. Please insure to get proper measuring before placing order.
What is your Return/Exchange policy?
If your ring doesn't fit perfectly, we'll be happy to remake it in another size for a small $30 sizing fee, this is to cover materials and labor since each ring is custom made from start to finish. If any of our products don't meet your expectations in any way, shoot us an email and we will do our best to make it right.
- Each ring is hand crafted with care and ensured that it would last a long time, but we understand these rings involve organic materials and accidental damage can happen. Therefore, we provide ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY from purchase. This would cover any repair to the ring regardless of how it was damaged.
- There will be a flat $20 processing fee for each claim. This will help keep our price low and minimize abusive damage to the rings.
- Buyers are responsible to ship the ring to us.
- Please contact us before you ship the ring out and we will provide information to include with the package.
What is the width of your rings?
Size 5-10 is available 6mm,
Size 8 to 15, 8mm.
8 to 10 can be either 6mm or 8mm. Standard size is a 8mm
If width is not specified in the confirmation email the standard size will will be auto applied.
- We use a professional grade ring mandrel and digital caliber to measure the ring before ship out.
- Please get your finger sized by 2-3 different jewelers for COMFORT FIT rings before ordering.
Are there custom's charges for international orders?
Each government handles customs uniquely. Please check with your local government for costs or any fees that may be associated with your purchase.
Do you offer custom orders?
Absolutely! TwistedBands does offer 1 of a kind custom rings, simply send us an email to Twistedbands10@gmail.com and describe what you're looking for in YOUR ring to start a custom order.
How do I make a change to my order?
Need to change a shipping address or ring size on an order already placed? Not a problem. If anything needs to be updated, shoot us an email at Twistedbands10@gmail.com and we'll take care of it as long as it hasn't been shipped.