The Ceramic Jack
Whiskey barrel wood ceramic wedding band handcrafted in Brentwood, TN.
The ring is made of black ceramic and whiskey barrel wood. Ceramic is highly scratch resistance second only to tungsten carbide. The wood has gone thru multiple steps of sealants for a shiny and waterproof finish.
HOW THE RINGS ARE MADE:
- Wood blocks and Deer Antlers are hand selected and then cut into thin slices. The slices are then center drilled near ring size to slide onto the ring.
- The wood/antler is then treated with water shield coating before being attached to the ceramic shell using a special formula waterproof clear resin.
- The ring then went thru multiple process of sanding and buffing to get a shiny finish.
- 6mm width available in sizes 5 to 10 including half sizes
- 8mm width available in sizes 8 to 15 including half sizes
- Ring thickness is approx. 2.3mm
- Black ceramic, whiskey barrel wood
There won't be any two rings exactly the same as each other. Each ring is unique because the wood and antler are naturally collected. We can't control or guarantee the pattern or colors of the wood and deer antler parts of the ring. Some parts of the antler might have darker or lighter color and spots than the other parts. The wood grain patterns are also different from one to another.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE RING:
- Ceramic is very hard and highly scratch proof. However, harder substances such as diamond, sapphire can still scratch it.
- Ceramic ring can shatter if hit with hard objects from a certain angle or dropped on concrete floor, etc.
- The wood and antler parts are less scratch resistance compared to ceramic.
- We use a professional grade ring mandrel and digital caliber to measure the ring before shipping out.
- Please get your finger sized by 2-3 different jewelers for COMFORT FIT rings before ordering.
Warning: String, zip tie, internet print out methods are not accurate!!!