The Midas Touch
Materials: Titanium, Wood
Can be personalized
Made to Order
Black ion plated titanium ring with gold plated titanium strip and olive wood inlay. There are other color options. Each part of the ring is precision made on a manual lathe (hand turned). This ring is customizable. The gold-plated strip can be rose gold plated or just plain (silver) titanium. The wood part can be ironwood, Bacote wood, whiskey barrel wood, deer antler, olive wood, etc.
Please browse the shop for more options of the wood inlays.
- Size 5 to 7.5 available in 6mm
- Size 8 to 14 available in 8mm
- Comfort Fit
CARE INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATION ABOUT RINGS INVOLVING ORGANIC MATERIALS:
- Titanium is harder than precious metal and even stainless steel, so it is highly scratch resistance compared to those metals. But it's far from scratch proof or indestructible.
- Plated titanium can be scratched easier than plain titanium.
- Organic materials such as deer antler, wood varies in color, grain, and patterns. We cannot guarantee or promise any color or pattern.
- Avoid chemicals that might damage the wood / glue (acetone, lacquer thinner, etc.)
- Rings with organic materials are not as hard as an all-metal ring. Please use common sense to have a long-lasting ring.
- We use a professional grade ring mandrels and digital caliber to measure the ring before shipping out.
- Please get your finger sized by 2-3 different jewelers for COMFORT FIT rings before ordering.