Materials: Steel, Wood
Can be personalized
Made to Order
Titanium ring inlaid with Damascus steel and Tennessee whiskey barrel wood. This ring is hand made in Brentwood, TN. The barrel wood is bought directly from Tennessee distillery about 1 hour drive from my shop.
The ring shell is made from grade 5 titanium. The middle strip is black plated titanium. The finish of the Damascus Steel is polished and etched. This ring is fully customizable (cost extra). Please contact me for customizing details.
Please look at my other listing in the shop for other wood types.
HOW THE RINGS ARE MADE:
- Wood blocks and Deer Antlers are hand selected and then cut into thin slices. The slice is then centered drill near ring size and then turned on a wood lathe to 3mm thick. After that a long process of hand sanding and polishing using abrasive and cloth wheels to get the perfect size for the ring.
- The wood/antler is then treated with water shield coating before being attached to the metal shell using a special formula waterproof super glue.
- 6mm width available in sizes 5 to 10 including half sizes.
- 8mm width available in sizes 8 to 15 including half sizes.
- Ring thickness is approx. 2.3mm.
- Flat Band, Polished and Etched.
- Natural Damascus Steel Color.
There won't be any two rings exactly the same as each other. Each ring is unique because the wood and antler are naturally collected. We can't control or guarantee the pattern or colors of the Damascus steel patterns, wood grains and deer antler color/grain of the ring. Some parts of the antler might have darker color and spots than the other parts. The wood grain patterns are also different from one to another.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE RING:
- Damascus steel is made by rolling and hammering many layers of two different types of steels.
- One type of steel will erode faster than the other when etched to create a unique pattern.
- Pattern cannot be guaranteed to look exactly like the listed pictures.
- We use 2 different professional grade ring mandrels and digital caliber to measure the ring before shipping out.
- Please get your finger sized by 2-3 different jewelers for COMFORT FIT rings before ordering.